LORNA GREEN - I ENJOY PRAISE AND WORSHIP

I grew up in Derbyshire UK where I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour in July 1992. 
Later that year in the month of September I moved to North West London.  
I felt the call of the Lord to the music ministry whilst attending bible school. 
I enjoy praise and worship, writing and co-writing songs with family and friends.
Music a powerful way to preach the gospel and share the love of Jesus.
My husband and I fellowship at Jubilee Church Wood Green and currently 
getting more involved in a ministry called Storehouse they are anorganisation 
in the borough of Hackney London helping homeless people 
in temporary need of free hot meals, clothing and friendship.
(For information about  Storehouse ministry please contact: info@regentschapel.org.uk)
God Bless
Lorna Green.

The Release of my Single- Praise Thy Name
I'm Recording the rest of the Album at the 3 Chronicles Studio Wembley 
London just finished the EP-(You're Real)  
I hope to finish the rest of the album before Christmas...I 
Also want to thank /Guitarist: Floyd Paris,Backing Vocals: Hayden SAlleyne
Flute: Stephen Green, Music  Arrangments  & Production:  Stuart Green  3Chronicles Studio
and Photography: Joel Buckland
For all their contribution on this Single  
God Bless
Lorna Green




Comments