BARI JESUS DROPS NEW GOSPEL FUJI ALBUM


He is a minister of God at Redeem Christian Church of God and a graduate of Bio-Chemistry from university of Ilorin and a Project Management Professional. Despite all these, Samuel Amubieya Temitayo, a Deacon discovered his great love for fuji music and today he has released an album, REALITY OF PRAISE a gospel song that is in line with the late fuji maestro, Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister. Excerpt:


How did you get into music?

My name is Deacon Samuel Amubieya Temitayo  (PMP)  I ventured into music with an intention of winning more souls for God.

Professionally, it has been over 2 years that I have taken music seriously. Meanwhile, I have always been a great fan of the late Fuji maestro, Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister. I enjoyed his type of music and it has always been part of me. I can sing and mimic his voice; it has been like that since my childhood days.

How do you manage evangelism with fuji music?

Though this might sound strange for an evangelist to take fuji music as a career, but I believe following my instinct instead of being hypocritical about it is the best. That is why I have come out with an album titled Reality of Praise. A classical fuji music but pure gospel.

Why did you take after Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister?

Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister was blessed with rich literature; he was a great musician with vast wisdom and talent. I picked interest in his music since when I was young and this is where I am today. 

I was known in my university days as Alhaji Agba back then at UNILORIN. I never hide the fact that I love the music and that has really helped me today.

What makes your types of music different?

It is not just singing; my kind of music is laced with Biblical stories; this would last long in people’s memories. I preach gospel with Fuji music in line with Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister’s Fuji music.

Music has a similar beats but differs in the use of language. What I have done with Barrister’s songs is the use of his beat with biblical words. My messages are words from the Bible laced on different percussions from Late Sikiru Ayinde’s music.

As a Deacon, how do people react to your music?

People’s reaction to my type of music has been splendid. I could recall my first outing; about 50 people gave their life for Christ. I was so happy when I saw people turned out en-mass for Christ. I never knew I had such an instrument I could use to win souls for Christ.

The people in their testimonies said they never attended crusade but when they heard Barrister’s type of music in a crusade, out of curiosity they came and in return they gave their life for Christ. They were arrested by the Holy Spirit, 50 of them and right there I decided to continue with the use of Fuji music to sing gospel for Christ.

Who is your role model?

I have got only one role model and that is Alhaji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister.

What are the gains you have made so far?

I have invested a lot in the project but I believe God
is in charge, I am sowing now and my time of reaping shall come. In God alone I trust because my main quest on this project is to gain more souls for Christ. I sponsor the project all alone.

What other things do you do?

I am a Project Manager by profession I train people on project management. If not for the economic situation of the country, what I earn on that is fair enough to cater for my needs. So the project Bari Jesus is soul winning, my reward rest solely in God and remember His blessings surpasses all other things on earth!

What is the reaction of churches to your music?

The response is a gradual thing but I thank God it has gotten better. At first people were skeptical but upon their discovery on who is behind it that has really changed and we are doing fine. I am a pastor, a Bible school teacher; I am into project management consultation and training for many organizations. I am quite different from being an ordinary Fuji act.

My profession has really helped me on the talent; I have been able to manage my fans and even my band members to suit the aims and objectives of the organization.

What are the plans for the future?

Like I said earlier, my main aim is to win more souls for Christ through gospel fuji music. We attend crusade, revival, and other church activities for performance. Also, people engage us for their social events. We have our office in my church, The Redeemed Christian Church of God Communion Parish at 8 Atere, Adealu Bus stop, Dopemu Lagos.09026854623 samubieya@gmail.com



Comments